Wednesday

Peppermint Cookies

I know this is long due rec.. I had made them in December.. after the Christmas party my kids had at school. I ended up with so much candy cane, that I could not let it stand on my counter, as candy left alone is itself a sign of danger when kids are aroundddd......so i decide to make these cookies...
You will need;
8 tablespoons Butter
1 and 1/2 cup sugar
approx 2 cups All purpose Flour
Orange extract
Candy cane crushed
Vanilla Essence
Little milk

Take cold butter and make small pieces of that. to this add sugar and cream well. then add the flour and the orange extract. little vanilla and mix to form soft dough. Add milk if needed.
Cover in plastic wrap and chill for abt 30 mins...
After that roll into half cm thick and cut cookies of the desired shape.... I chose Heart as my little Helper wanted hearts that day...and bake at 300 F till they turn slight brown...for abt 7-8 mins...
enjoiiiiiiiiii

No comments: