Monday

Spongebob Cake

I am on bakethon.. like a marathon..........July is Bday month.. so this is yet anr cake I baked for my dear friend's Son who turned 6 yrs... He is SB buff...he absolutely loves SB and he liked my efforts...He is slightly adventourous, little naughty and little funny.. when he was a samll boy he used to roll his eyeballs like Thomas engine.. OMG!!!!!! He was so good.. you had to see it to believe me........Lots of love and best wishes to you on your special day, he is surely going to grow up into a handsome boy!!!!!!

Love Ash.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just too good Ash!..u shud think about starting a bake shop..!

Amisha

Unknown said...

Thank you ji.. ap bahot hi encouraging ho!!!! Love you for that!!!!

Apurva said...

what is SB??

Unknown said...

Hi Apurva..
Thanks for visiting.. SB is short for Sponge Bob.. He is a cartoon character very much adored by Boys aged 5- and up....
Love
Ash.