Monday

Carousel cake






My Younger Son Turned '3" on Saturday!! Yippeee.. the age where he becomes Independent and I get some time on my hands.....or so I Wish!!!!!!!!!
For his B'Day, he wanted  a Carousel Cake like the real thing in the MALL...with some convincing, I bargained him into replacing the horses for  the Cars and Air Planes......well I did try baking the horses and the whales...but the cookie dough was runny and it did enlarge the horses into giant size....so it went into my kids tummies and not on the cake....
I simplified my job with the rolled fondant and cut into the shape of cars and planes.. and placed them on the cake....and did the two tier cake with the lower tier as the base and the upper tier decorated as the circus tent with a clown face.. the cake was a sure hit with my kids...who hugged me and made my day!!!!!!
Till I Bake Again,
Love Ash,.

5 comments:

Umm Mymoonah said...

OMG! This looks absolutely gorgeous, happy birthday to your little one.

Unknown said...

Thanks Umm.. is that your real name???

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cake for a beautiful kid...its wonderful ashdesh:)))

Apurva said...

बऱ्याच दिवसांनी नवीन पोस्ट आली. केक सुंदर दिसतोय. पाकक्रिया मिळेल का?

Manasi said...

3 already! Happy (belatd) Birthday A!!!
The cake looks FAB! goob Job Ash!