Wednesday

Chicken Balls--Reshma's Gift Rec

The new label has been received well with my friends and readers. I am so happy that my dear friend Reshma send me this rec to share it with you all. To Introduce Reshma, she is a very charming personality who is not only a smart doctor but a smart home maker as well...an excellent example of beauty with loads of brains....I have known her for  a long time now....and it has been a very pleasant experience for me to have been associated with her in many ways....Love you Reshma and wish that only BEST things come in your life!!!!!
Love Ash.

Chicken Balls-Reshma

Here is the recipe for Chicken balls. 

 Ingredients:

 Minced chicken (available in chicken and meat aisle in grocery store)---- I used Perdue company's minced chicken.

 Onion-2 medium
 Garlic cloves- 5-6
 Coriander
 Paprika-1/2 tablespoon,
Cumin coriander powder- 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Pepper powder-1/2 tablespoon
Cheese(any cheese will do)-1/2cup
Eggs-2
Bread crumbs(1 cup)
Oil-for making balls

Procedure:

In a mixing bowl first take minced chicken.
Add eggs and mix
Add very finely chopped onions and garlic cloves and mix
Add spices and salt to taste and mix
Lastly add cheese and bread crumbs and mix
Apply little oil to hands (I used olive oil) and make lemon sized balls and place them on a baking sheet.

Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Put the baking sheet and oven and let the balls bake for 30-40 minutes.
You can check after 15 minutes and turn the balls.

Enjoii when done....

No comments: